A site to see, solve, and share everyday dilemmas
April 15th
Stick or Jump Ship
Posted 2014-04-17 17:12:21 By KatyS   |  
Archived
Details

The company I am working for and the project I am managing is not in good financial shape and I have inside track that I might be out of a job in the next couple months. I have always been one to stay to the end, and be as loyal as possible, but I have a mortgage and bills to pay...what to do? .

Voting time limit of 24 hours has passed. See the communities votes below
Do I put aside my loyalty hat and go find a new job now - regardless of the outcome a couple months from now.
0 %
Do I wait for a couple months to see how things turn out and then start looking if I am let go?
0 %
Do I start looking for a new job now and hope I don't have to make any decisions until the company makes a decision?
0 %
Do I boldly ask for a raise to see how committed they are to keeping me?
0 %

Community Comments

Epilogue

Posted by KatyS

The epilogue has not yet been posted

Your opportunity to post a comment on this dilemma has expired